ePNMobile by eProcessingNetwork, now offers smartphone apps for your iPhone, Android, and Blackberry. The apps are for manual transaction entry only at this time. Our proprietary mobile application supports more cell phones, more carriers and more MagStripe Reader/Printer hardware than all our competitors combined.
Today, eProcessingNetwork offers two different types of Mobile Processing Solutions:
- Dedicated Wireless Terminals - devices manufactured specifically to allow merchants the freedom to “cut the wires” and process transactions freely. These devices are committed to a specific network and carrier (CDMA, GPRS, etc.) and offer good coverage. They differ in size and functionality, but all offer the ability to accept swiped transactions with a magstripe reader and to print a receipt. Any of these devices can be added to an eProcessingNetwork account which provides full reporting on all activity.
- Merchant-Owned Cell Phones/PDAs - Merchants that own compatible cell phones and/or PDAs with Web-capability can install ePNMobile to their device from within the eProcessingNetwork Merchant Support Center. This solution requires a minimum of technical-savvy, but has proven to be the ultimate solution not only for merchants who do not want to carry multiple devices, but also for fleets who need centralized control and reporting of the processing through their devices.
- As with all services available through eProcessingNetwork, merchants can mix-and-match any combination of solutions through a single merchant account.
- Multiple Processing Options -- Use with Your Existing Cell Phone or PDA (requires a card reader and printer attached via bluetooth for swiped rates or manually key in card numbers) or Utilize a Dedicated Wireless Terminal
- Process Payments Away from the Traditional Office -- in the Car, at a Trade Show, at a Customer's Home, or Wherever the Need Arises
- Transactions Stored Online, Not On Your Phone. If Phone is Lost or Stolen, Transactions are Secure.
- Mix and Match eProcessingNetwork Solutions to Accommodate Your Business Model .
eProcessingNetwork's ePNMobile Transaction Processing Software, enables merchants utilizing compatible devices to securely process credit card transactions anywhere they use their compatible device.
eProcessingNetworkoffers a complete range of Wireless solutions, from manually-entered solutions for the most budget-minded of merchants, to swiped solutions utilizing the most leading-edge technology available today.
Woosim® PORTi SC-30 Bluetooth Printer
with integrated MagStripe Reader.
MagTek®BT-90 Bluetooth MagStripe Reader
very portable, recharges from
standard USB port using included cable.
ePNMobile has many configurable options that include Invoice/Order Number entry, Tip entry and more, as well as the ability to control/disable these functions by device from one centralized location. The eProcessingNetwork gateway fully tracks all data, Invoice/Order Number, Sales, and Tips and even which device processed each transaction.
Installing ePNMobile software is done Over-The-Air directly to any compatible phone.
Bluetooth capability (JSR-82) required for Bluetooth hardware. Please check with your carrier to confirm your phone's compatibility. iPhone and other iOS based devices do not allow use of Bluetooth for MagStripe Readers or Printers at this time.
You can use your Bluetooth MagStripe Reader / Printer hardware to switch between compatible phones by simply pairing the hardware to the new phone, so that when you upgrade your phone – you take the software and the device with you to the new phone on the same or a new carrier!
While it is not feasible for eProcessingNetwork to test all devices claiming to be compatible, eProcessingNetwork does maintain a list of known-compatible devices.